Our academy will change the way you think about aviation, Full training comfort, friendly instructors, high technology of Aircrafts, equipment’s, Classrooms and workshop , with high a relaxing atmosphere, and the best rates, an experience that will leave you glowing with great training.”
- Train commercial pilots and Technicians to the highest standard with lowest cost.
- Supply local, regional and international airlines with highly qualified graduates.
- Develop an update syllabus and training capabilities to exceed the latest aviation standards.
- Upgrade to a university level to be the center of aviation excellence in the region.
- Marketing the academy locally and internationally to enhance the national income.
To complement the service and training objectives of the academy by:
- Providing training, care, and advising for the trainees, staff, faculty, and community members.
- Utilizing culturally and developmentally appropriate practices.
- Serving as a role in the aviation community to develop highly qualified pilots and engineers.
- Train and qualify students to the standards to provide local and international airlines with highly qualified graduates.
- Train and qualify Students in advanced flying courses ATP, CFI, CFII, and Recurrence.
- Train and qualify students to the level of B1.1 and B2 (Mechanical and Avionics) standard to provide local and international airlines with highly qualified technicians.
- Train and qualify pilots, engineers, and technicians by attending advanced refresher courses.